perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: SOAP::Lite dispatching problems
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 01:01:32 GMT

> When I execute the client program I get
> 405 Method not allowed at /hello.pl line 11
> error and no error messages in the error or access log files.
> Can someone shed some light on this for me?  I read all the docs I could
> find regarding this on Google and SOAPLite.org and still have not been able
> to resolve the problem.

this really isn't a SOAP::Lite support forum, so you might want to try the
soaplite list (still on yahoo?) instead.

in any case, it's been a while since I played with SOAP::Lite, but here is
how I used to debug things, which I'm pretty sure I found in the docs:

use SOAP::Lite
  +autodispatch =>
  uri => 'http://localhost/Foo/SOAP',
  proxy => 'http://localhost/Foo',
    on_fault => sub {
      my($soap, $res) = @_;
      die ref $res ? $res->faultstring :
                     $res, " ", $soap->transport->status, "\n";
    },
    on_debug => sub{print@_};

HTH

--Geoff