perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: mp2 static build on HPUX11i: tests
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 17:38:12 GMT

> Here are the results you asked for :
> t/TEST -clean
> t/TEST -v t/api/module.t t/apr/netlib.t t/compat/conn_rec.t
> t/modperl/setupenv.t  t/preconnection/note.t

Thanks. So it all comes down to two issues.

1) Apache::Module::loaded('')

> t/api/module............1..11
> # testing : Apache::Module::loaded('')
> # expected: 1
> # received: 0
> not ok 6

It makes sense that is not loaded, since it doesn't exist.
Philippe, I wonder how this test has passed for you.

2) the rest of the tests fail on $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR} and $r->remote_address
returning instead of Sounds like an ipv6 issue to me. but
since all those running ipv6 didn't report that problem that sounds as either
a bug in Apache on HPUX11i or some OS issues. Olivier, could you try a mod_cgi
script that prints out  $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR}, when your client is running on the
same machine and when it's running from another machine? Thanks.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

Report problems:
Mail list info:
List etiquette: