perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Arnaud Blancher <Arnaud.Blanc...@ungi.net>
Subject Re: [MP2] eval and exit(0) : problem
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:17:54 GMT
Stas Bekman a écrit :

> Arnaud Blancher wrote:
>
>> Stas Bekman a écrit :

>> yes but not with
>>  use strict
>

> try:
>
>   {
>     no strict 'refs';
>     &$func();
>   }

yes, it's work.
i'don't realy like this solution, just because i always  try to use 'use
strict'
to avoid problem with mod_perl !!!!

so, could you tell me if the final mp2, will have a solution for exit in
eval function ?
in this case i'll wait and keep my complete 'use strict'
in the other case .. may be i will change all my script, and lost a part
of 'strict'.

Thanks
Arnaud.