perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: mp2 Apache2.0.49 on HPUX11i : mod_perl does not load in Apache
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 16:57:54 GMT
olivier.blanc@dgi.finances.gouv.fr wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I managed to go further in the compilation and tests.
> Here is the last test report :
>
> Failed Test                          Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List
> of Failed
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> t/api/module.t                       11    1   9.09%  6
> t/apr/netlib.t                            5    1  20.00%  5
> t/compat/conn_rec.t               4    1  25.00%  3
> t/modperl/setupenv.t            63    6   9.52%  8 22 29 36 50 57
> t/preconnection/note.t            1    1 100.00%  1
> 8 tests skipped.
>
> I also attach the error_log file for this test.

Please run these in the verbose mode and only then please post here the output
of the run and error_log, inlined (not attached, so we can comment on it).

t/TEST -clean
t/TEST -v t/api/module.t t/apr/netlib.t t/compat/conn_rec.t
t/modperl/setupenv.t  t/preconnection/note.t

> The problem that I reported earlier is gone (I compiled the ARP::Bucket
> with the static mod_perl.la library).

That shouldn't be like that, see my other reply to you.

> So Could we say that this is almost good ?

Sure, it's better than before :)

> Do you need me to report all the modifications that I made, and if so in
> what form ?

Absolutely. Checkout the cvs version (if you didn't already), apply your
changes, run:

cvs -u diff > patch

and post the patch here

> Thanks for the help you gave to me,