perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mp2 Apache2.0.49 on HPUX11i : mod_perl does not load in Apache
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 16:51:03 GMT
olivier.blanc@dgi.finances.gouv.fr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry, I had a miss reading of the result. I was too excited when all
> compilation pass thru and when I saw that apache server started
> sucessfully...
> All tests failure reported below are due to this  Bucket.sl problem.
>
> How can I figure out what is going on, and How can I try to fix the
> problem ?

Please re-read my reply to you, it includes:

-----------------------
So you have a bunch of these errors:

/usr/lib/pa20_64/dld.sl: Unsatisfied code symbol 'modperl_bucket_sv_create' in

Is nm(1) working on your platform? If so, please try:

nm /path/to/your/httpd | grep modperl_bucket_sv_create

> BTW, I had to modify a bit the "config_vars.mk" file from Apache.
> Also, during the Makefile.PL step, I had to modify the ldflags variable to
> remove the "+DD64" flag that the linker doesn't like at all.

That doesn't sounds right. You need to build perl and apache/modperl with the
same compiler. Your perl was compiled with "+DD64", so your compiler must like
it. If it doesn't rebuild perl with the compiler you use to compile
apache/modperl.