perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Gary C. New" <garyc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [mp2] rflush.t Failed test
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:52:22 GMT
I found the Mandrake source rpm spec file and have tried to build
mod_perl-1.99_09 from source using it as a guide.

It seems that there is not a rflush.t test in the mod_perl-1.99_09
distribution; thus, rendering any help from the spec file useless.

Is there an older version of mod_perl-1.99 that builds well against
perl-5.8.1?

Respectfully,

Gary