perl-modperl mailing list archives

From J G <ziaf...@rcn.com>
Subject Re: ModPerl::Registry error: 103
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:30:27 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions.

I should have mentionned that the machine has dual Xeon
processors and 2Gb of RAM.
Running top shows a ridiculously low load average.
This server runs only 2 sites, both with the same Apache and
mod_perl versions, but different installs.
Strangely enough the other site has never shown that error.
The only obvious difference between the 2 sites is that the
one with the trouble is being accessed by a much larger number
of simultaneous users, although 90 users can hardly qualify as
heavy load (or am I wrong?).

Also the last occurences of this error pointed to a place in
the Perl script that is very plain, just a variable assignment.
It seemed to have just died at that point.
The puzzling thing is that it did that about a dozen times for
different users at exactly the same spot.
(I know this is not a Perl list, my point is that I don't
believe there is an error in the script itself that would
cause this.)

Anyway I will follow your leads and try and check the response
time.

Jerome