perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Problem with modperl2/apache2/apreq2 upload
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:18:10 GMT
"Ken Burcham" <ken@burcham.com> writes:

> > That's certainly supposed to work, assuming 'somefilename' is
> > the name of the upload widget in your HTML form. Can you post
> > a backtrace for the segfault?
>
> Sure... umm... how do I do that?  :)
>
> I'm still pretty new to perl.

Segfaults arise from buggy C code. For instructions on generating
a backtrace, read

  http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#Resolving_Segmentation_Faults

> > That is correct.  In apache1 the uploads formed a linked list
> > internally, but that's no longer true in apreq2. In apreq2
> > $req->upload follows the same interface pattern as $req->param.
>
> How do I get to just the upload items?  Or do I test via $upload-
> >info/type?

  No need to test anything: $req->upload() works just like
$req->param(), but it is restricted to uploads only.  For example

  my $upload_table_ref = $req->upload; # APR::Table ref of uploads

  foreach my $name (keys %$upload_table_ref) {
     my @uploads = $req->upload($name); # Array of Apache::Upload
                                        # objects having name = $name
     # do something with @uploads
  }