perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Cristóvão B. B. Dalla Costa" <cbr...@fs.inf.br>
Subject help with perlfixuphandler
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:40:24 GMT
Hello

We're developing an application which returns large files depending on
the URL provided. For cleanliness and easier updates we do not want to
set an Apache Alias for each file, instead we're looking them up in a
database.

Originally, we had a PerlHandler identify the file and print it out, but
it's obviously not the optimal solution, which would be to have Apache
itself send the file.

We then set up a PerlFixupHandler which sets the file to send with
$r->filename, but that's having no effect.

We're using mod_perl 1.29 with apache 1.3.19.

Thanks in advance,

Cristovao