perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jeremy Silva <jsi...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: Weird CGI Caching problem
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:00:09 GMT
All,

Sorry for the barrage, but I found a solution to my cgi caching problem,
using Apache2 and Mod_perl (under Win/ActiveState).

The simple answer, is to not use the default CGI.pm module, but instead
use the CGI::Simple module instead.  From what I've read, it is faster
than the default CGI module.

As soon as I installed CGI-Simple in the PPM, and edited the Simple.pm
module found in the  perl\site\lib\cgi\  directory according to the
comment "# comment this and the __DATA__ token out under mod_perl", the
cgi caching problem dissapeared under Mod_perl.

JS