perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Gary C. New" <garyc...@yahoo.com>
Subject [mp2] rflush failed test w/ Mandrake 9.2
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:43:26 GMT
Stas,

You may have seen my post on the mod_perl list about rflush failed test
with MP2.  I'm using Mandrake 9.2 and I heard that you use Mandrake with
your mod_perl install.  Could you give me a brief synopsis of your
mod_perl-2.0 setup on Mandrake?

I'm trying to build MP2 against Mandrake's stock perl-5.8.1 rpm and my
own custom Apache2.  Everything seems to complete fine except the rflush
test fails every time.  This is the ONLY test that fails.  I've tried
updating against MODPERL_1_99_13 and HEAD with no success.  5005threads
are undefined and ithreads are defined with the stock perl rpm.

The rflush test seems to fail at the very last line when it tries to
compare the expected and received variables.  Is there any way to check
these variables' output?

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Respectfully,

Gary