perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Ken Burcham" <...@burcham.com>
Subject Problem with modperl2/apache2/apreq2 upload
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:10:54 GMT
Guruiers,

  I've been reading and trying things all day to no avail which
usually means I'm doing something stupid.  I have a perl apache
module running under Apache 2.0.48/Mod_perl
1.99_13/libapreq2.02_02 and I'm trying to take a file upload.

  I'm getting a segfault whenever I call $req->upload with a
parameter:

my $upload = $req->upload('somefilename');

I can, however, call: my @uploads = $req->upload; and it returns
to me an array of parm names.  In apache1, a call to ->upload
would return to me just upload objects whereas in apache2 it is
apparently returning every param name on the form.  Is that
right?

So how can I get just those params that are upload objects?  I'd
really like to be able to use apache2 and not revert to cgi since
I had it working so nicely in apache1...

thanks,

ken.

--
Ken Burcham