perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Drew Taylor <d...@drewtaylor.com>
Subject Re: PerlRun, nothing but page header
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:56:12 GMT
Have you tried setting PerlSendHeader? That will automatically send the
headers for you. It's very useful for running under Registry.

 From Writing Apache Modules, pg 144
> PerlSendHeader On tells mod_perl to intercept anything that looks
> like a header line and to automatically turn it into a correctly
 > formatted HTTP/1.0 header the way that Apache does with CGI scripts.

Drew

Bram Whillock wrote:

> I tried changing the PerlHandler to Apache::Registry and modified the
> script so that it does:
> my $r = shift;
> $r->send_http_header("text/plain");
> $r->print("foo");
> return OK;
>
> Which works fine.  But this isn't a good option considering I've got a
> lot of code that I want to run under PerlRun.
>
> Also, I removed the shebang line to confirm that it's not using the
> shebang line to resolve the perl interpreter.

Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew@drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres