perl-modperl mailing list archives

From John D Groenveld <jdg...@elvis.arl.psu.edu>
Subject Re: [mp2] changing PerlAuthenHandler to RUN_ALL
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:06:14 GMT
In message <407EDE75.2050306@stason.org>, Stas Bekman writes:
>If the logic has to be more flexible, you could get_handlers(), look at who's
>registered and then decide based on that whether to return OK or DECLINED?

In Apache::AuthenDumb, how do I go from the CODE refs returned
from $r->get_handlers('PerlAuthenHandler') to find whether I'm stacked
between 'Apache::AuthenCache2::handler' and
'Apache::AuthenCache2::manage_cache'?

    $r->log->debug("Apache::AuthenDumb: $user authenticated");
    if (MP2) {
       my @handlers = @{ $r->get_handlers('PerlAuthenHandler') || [] };
       return (CACHE_SANDWICHED) ? Apache::DECLINED : Apache::OK;
    }
    else {
       return Apache::Constants::OK;
    }