perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Brian Clarkson <br...@austinunleashed.com>
Subject Re: AuthCookieDBI configuration woes
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:52:26 GMT

Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 11:17, Brian Clarkson wrote:

> I've never used any of the AuthCookie modules, but this error is coming
> from apache:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#authauthoritative
>
> It sounds like AuthCookieDBI is returning DECLINED (or rather AuthCookie
> is) when your auth fails.  To find out why, you might want to try
> running that login URL with the debugger enabled, or turning on the
> AuthCookieDebug flag.

i do have the AuthCookieDebug flag on; it's set to 3.

i have a feeling that some other BasicAuth is conflicting.  i (perhaps
mistakenly) thought that i could mix BasicAuth and Apache::AuthCookie*
auth schemes for different directory setups.  (at least, this is during
testing, before I completely drop the BasicAuth in favor of the Apache
solution ).