perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Elizabeth Mattijsen <...@dijkmat.nl>
Subject [MP2] Setting up seperate logs for virtual hosts from a database
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:10:39 GMT
I have the configuration of a number of virtual hosts in a database.
Only those virtual hosts are handled by the Apache 2 server.
Basically, all requests are handled by the same Perl code.  And
everything is set up from a PerlRequire file.

This is all fine and dandy, but I would like each virtual host to
have its own access and error log.  And I'm lost in the MP2
documentation on how to do that from the PerlRequire file.  There is
some documentation about such a feature in Apache::PerlSections, but
I'd rather not use Perl sections in the httpd.conf (and I'm also not
seeing how I could use a single <Perl> section for multiple
VirtualHosts, but then I may be a bit dense after a long day ;-).

Confused and in appreciation of anyone who could give some clarity.

Liz