perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Elizabeth Mattijsen <...@dijkmat.nl>
Subject Re: [MP2] Setting up seperate logs for virtual hosts from a database
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:17:14 GMT
At 13:55 -0800 1/26/04, Stas Bekman wrote:
>You don't need the loop, I was talking about adding directives to an
>already existing vhosts.
>
>Just do at startup.pl or <Perl> sections:
>
>my $config = get_my_httpd_conf_config();
>$s->add_config([split /\n/, $config]);
>
>get_my_httpd_conf_config() should return the config section as if
>you have written it in httpd.conf.

Hmmm... I'm having trouble getting at the $s:

use Apache2 ();
use Apache::Server ();
my $server = Apache->server;
__END__
Can't locate object method "server" via package "Apache" line 3.

Whereas http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache.html states:

There are several modules that require the Apache class as the first
argument to the class methods that they define. For example
Apache::Server defines a class method Apache->server :
   use Apache::Server;
   my $server = Apache->server;

Liz