perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Egor Shipovalov" <modperl_li...@eonline.ru>
Subject RE: Controlling bandwidth with mp2
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:15:19 GMT
Ged,

mod_throttle hasn't been ported to Apache2, last I checked. If I were you, I
would research some other means of controlling bandwidth, like Squid delay
pools (in http accelerator mode). Modern Linux kernels should also have
bandwidth-controlling features in their firewalls.

Best regards,
Egor Shipovalov.