perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adm...@mac.com
Subject Trying to install Apache::Request - a Linux n00b
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:02:55 GMT
Running RH9, I have apache 1.3 (latest version that's not 2) and
mod_perl 1.29 installed, both successfully, as far as I can tell

I'm trying to install Apache::Request for Bricolage, I couldn't find it
on the perl website, so I did a search for it. Which turned up the
libapreq package, that includes Apache::Request. But when I try to perl
Makefile.PL, it says I don't have mod_perl installed, on the basis that
it can't locate mod_perl.pm. A file (as far as locate mod_perl.pm's
concerned) that's only located in the original source folders for
mod_perl.

I've successfully installed other perl packages.

Adam, Linux n00b