perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl for web hosting
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:57:11 GMT
sagi wrote:
> If I use
> <VirtualHost ...>
>       PerlOptions None +Log
>   </VirtualHost>
>
> And in httpd.conf, we do not specify allow override to none, so by
> default allow override is ALL, can users override this directive from
> inside an htaccess file and set perl handlers?

No, by default it's available everywhere where it's not disabled.

Bases on your request we should make it possible to do the opposite: make it
available only where it's explicitly says so.

Furthermore we need to have one more level of enable/disable options which are
not overridable once set (to accomodate your situation).

It'd be great to have mp2 answer ISP requirements.

At the moment the .htaccess support is mostly missing in mp2. it's on the todo
list. Anybody wants to work on completing it?