perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Modperl 2.0 Not finding correct *.conf
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:54:56 GMT
steve larson wrote:
> Hello,
>  make test produced error, looking for
> /etc/httpd/*.conf

it's a warning, not an error. It'd have died if it was an error. I can see
where the problem is, I'll fix that soonish. It's unrelated to the problem
preventing you from running the test suite.

> and also let us know that the
> version of modperl.c was not compatible.
> Was directed to run the following three commands, here
> they are with output(Apologize if I have given too
> much info, or not followed standard(new on this list):

[...]

> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]# t/TEST -conf
> *** setting ulimit to allow core files
> ulimit -c unlimited; t/TEST -conf
> *** file /etc/httpd/conf.d/*.conf does not exist
> *** cleaning out current configuration
> *** reconfiguration done
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]#
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]# echo edit t/conf/httpd.conf
> and remove any references to php
> edit t/conf/httpd.conf and remove any references to
> php
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]# vi t/conf/httpd.conf
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]#
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]# echo Commented out all PHP
> References
> Commented out all PHP References
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]#
> [root@gwbush modperl-2.0]# t/TEST
[...]
> waiting 180 seconds for server to start: .ps: module
> "mod_python.c" is not compatible with this version of
> Apache (found 20020628, need 20020903).
> Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

Can you please do:

% grep mod_python t/conf/httpd.conf

and post the result here?

BTW, what's 'ps' below:

 > /usr/local/apache2/bin/ps -d /var/modperl-2.0/t -f
 > /var/modperl-2.0/t/conf/httpd.conf -DAPACHE2
 > -DPERL_USEITHREADS
 > using Apache/2.0.48 (worker MPM)

is that how you called your httpd executable?

Where is your apache 1.3 installed?