perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [mp2] Documentation - newbie questions
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:51:50 GMT
semuel wrote:
> Hello There.
>

> 1. In the mp2 documentation (http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/index.html)
> there is one module with "No Title" title. Please fix it.

Thanks. fixed.

> 2. In the handlers lists, please include the name of the object that the
> handler is getting as parameter.

Which lists you are talking about, please give us the direct URL.

> That is because I looked, and couldn't decide whether PerlResponseHandler is
> getting Apache::RequestRec or Apache::RequestIO.

There is no Apache::RequestIO object, there is only Apache::RequestRec.
Apache::RequestIO is a class that contains some methods operating on
Apache::RequestRec, and which you need to load in before you can use them.

> 3. Apache::RequestIO does not exist it the documentation. (at the line in 1)

what's (at the line in 1)?

Yes, there are many missing and incomplete manpages. Please send patches.