perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Chris Faust" <cfa...@doyougot.com>
Subject Run script for directory index
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:45:47 GMT
Hey All,

I'm trying to have my MP2 script that displays HTML run when someone hits the docroot (http://www.mydomain.com)..
It may be considered somewhat off-topic, but when using standard CGI I didn't have any problems
doing this by just having:

"DirectoryIndex /cgi-bin/index.cgi"

But I can't seem to accomplish the same thing using MP2 while still being able to define other
dirs (like a image dir)..

Here is a trimmed example of my conf file, If I change the <Location /index> to just
<Location />, I'll get the results I want when hitting the docroot, but then anything
else defined (like the images), just invokes my MP2 handler.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?
Running MP2, Apache 2 on RH9

Thanks
-Chris

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
        ServerName domain.info
        DocumentRoot /websites/domain/site_root
        ServerAdmin webmaster@domain.info
        ServerAlias domain.com
        ServerAlias xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80
        ErrorLog /websites/domain/logs/error.log
        CustomLog /websites/domain/logs/access.log combined
PerlModule INDEX::Index
<Location "/index">
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler INDEX::Index
 DirectoryIndex /index
</Location>
Alias /images "/websites/domain/site_root/html/images/"
<Directory "/websites/domain/html/images">
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>