perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Aleksandr Guidrevitch <pillg...@tut.by>
Subject Re: Apache::Session
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:31:50 GMT
Hi, All

What have you used to stip out that stuff ? I've reviewied
HTML::StripScripts, but it seems to be very slow. I've also
considered HTML::Filter to do that but I'm also affraid that
HTML::Parser is not the fastest thing on the earth, even though
it will be invoked once during initial submission.

Could you also advise on this "safe" subset of html you use ?

Sincerely,
Alex