perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Bruce Tennant <bluewl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Installation/test problems - mod_perl-1.27
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:41:29 GMT
Can we fix the "list" so that when a person replies, it defaults to the list address and not
the posters?  This I think is what many of the "keep it on the list" comments come from.

This is the only list I am on that doesn't have a reply-to that defaults to the list (and
I'm on more than 10).

Just my 2 cents here.

Ged Haywood <ged@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk> wrote:
Hi there

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Patrick West wrote:

> Apparently $net::httpserver is set incorrectly,
> [snip]
> So ... where is $net::httpserver being set?

t/net/config.pl

73,
Ged.

PS: Please keep it on the list... :)