perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Drox" <drox...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject problems with Apache::Filter
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:29:48 GMT

Hi
I am having troubles trying to install the Apache module Apache::Filter
I need this module installed, so I can use Apache::SSI with Apache::ASP
I already have mod_perl installed. It seems to be installed ok.

But when I try to install or test Apache::Filter, I get the following:
"Can't locate object method "boot" via package "mod_perl" at C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache/Constants.pm
line 8"

Any ideas? Could it mean that mod_perl is installed incorrectly? But I have checked it and
it seems ok.
But there is no boot method in the mod_perl directory, for some reason.
Thanks
Peter