perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: my cpan module has ... ?
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 20:52:32 GMT
On Tue, 6 May 2003, joseph speigle wrote:

> hi mod_perl group, I submitted a somewhat cheesy handler to
> CPAN in the Apache namespace, and it seems to have disapeared.
> I assume it's because either the code was not up to par or it
> was too similar to other modules.  It shows up under my name
> but not in the apache space.  does anybody know if it was
> dropped or how I can find out about it's status re:
> accepatance? joe

As Perrin mentioned, this group doesn't have control over that
aspect ... Assuming no errors when you uploaded it, if you used
the pause web interface, was there an option to send an email to
modules@perl.org to register the namespace? If this was sent, was
an acknowledgment received? It may take a few days, or longer,
for the module to propagate through the CPAN index files, once
it's accepted.

--
best regards,
randy kobes