perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Victor Tsang <vic...@outblaze.com>
Subject Re: Ensim
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 02:26:54 GMT
We here suffer from the same problem, and have since changed our restart
code to do 'stop' and 'start' instead which cure the problem.  I have
never digged deep into this, but one thing we realize is the restart
command doesn't terminate the parent process, it only terminate all
children and request parent to reload.

Tor.