perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Dr. Helmut Zeilinger" <h.zeilin...@envirotex.de>
Subject Re: [OT] Character encodings in web pages
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 11:10:18 GMT
I let it run under ModPerl::Registry (so its IT again).
I even added an uppercase "Ä".

NS 7 (Linux), IE 6 and wget showed (got) the correct output - (sorry)

My be it has nothing to do with your problem -  some time ago a work with
XML::Parser and my page (erroniously) gave out some unicode characters (at
least i think so).
In that page, all the other "umlaute" where not shown correctly by the
browser (IE 6).

Helmut

--On Friday, May 09, 2003 10:57:29 +0100 Steve Hay <steve.hay@uk.radan.com>