perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Mithun Bhattacharya <inz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Character encodings in web pages
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 09:54:43 GMT
I have noticed something simillar when I ended up mixing UTF-8 encoded
characters in a HTML with Content-Encoding set to ISO-8859-1 The
problem used to occur only for the 8bit characters ofcourse.

Possible situation could be if the message file has been parsed using
some parser. Most parsers especially XML based will give only UTF-8
encoded characters.

Mithun