perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Mithun Bhattacharya <inz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent Error - Setting Cookies on POST request redirect response
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 09:50:58 GMT
I had faced simillar situation at one point of time but in my case the
problem was that a temporary cookie was not accepted in a 302 request.
I believe the problem was for IE only Netscape and Mozilla worked fine.
I solved the problem by setting a permanent cookie while redirecting
and then deleting the cookie on the redirected page. If I still need to
have the cookie then I reset a temporary cookie with appropriate value.

Mithun