perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Thomas Klausner <d...@zsi.at>
Subject Re: mod_perl concepts presentation
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 09:21:10 GMT
Hi!

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 05:36:34PM +0200, Christian Hauser wrote:

> I need to give a 30min presentation on the basic concepts and advantages of
> mod_perl. I remember that there are existing presentations around.
>
> If you have one I d'like to receive it, if it is in English, German or French.
> Would help me be quicker (lazier) :-)

I did a tutorial titled "Web Application Development using mod_perl and
CPAN" at the German Perl Workshop 2003.

Sildes are availiable here:
http://domm.zsi.at/talks/modperl_pws2003/

The Slides are in German, and rather sketchy towards the end, but the
mod_perl part is quite OK.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at