perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Addady" <add...@active.co.il>
Subject Can't locate object method "RequestRec", upgrade ?
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 08:06:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade an old mod_perl  module to  v2.0 on RedHat 8.0 (apache
2.0.40 mod_perl 1.99_05-3)

It fail on:
Can't locate object method "RequestRec" via package ... line 41.

=== Some of the code :
use Apache::Connection;
use Apache::RequestRec;
use Apache::RequestUtil;
use Apache::Const qw(OK DECLINED);
use Apache::Log;
sub handler : method {
  my $r = shift;
  return DECLINED unless $r->RequestRec->is_initial_req;  # <== line 41
===

I read in previous posts that RequestRec was not fully implemented.
Should I upgrade to the latest mod_perl 1.99_09 or csv ?

If I need/want to upgrade what to set as MP_AP_PREFIX ?
>perl Makefile.PL MP_AP_PREFIX=/usr/local/apache2
I'm using the binary installation of apache came with RedHat 8.0

thanks,
addady