perl-modperl mailing list archives

Subject RE: [OT] Character encodings in web pages
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 13:53:32 GMT
Steve,

How do you get on with '£' signs?  .. I have a very similar problem with
A(umlaut)'s appearing in front of pound signs and various other chars.

In my case it appears to be to do with LibXML.. You have to be very
careful as I remember not to switch from UTF8 to iso-1859-1 or back to
prevent them from appearing... I haven't had a chance to track down the
latest incarnation of the bug but when I do I can give you a shout?

All I can suggest for now is trying the perl-xml list? This problem
seems to go about a bit?

Soz not to be more helpful :-)

J.