perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Devi .M" <md...@nmsworks.co.in>
Subject Reading an array from perl script
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:11:40 GMT
Hello All,
	I have a perl script that would be running infinitely and updating
an array by processing some data. Now I would like to read the array
values that should not disturb this perl script.
	I thought to use the concept of shared variable and write a method
in perl module which contains the array sharring with the infinitely
running perl script and return me the updated array values. But don't know
how to proceed with this. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,
Devi

	     Much of the excitement we get out of our work is
		that we don't really know what we are doing.