perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Richard Heintze <>
Subject Re: Problems installing mod_perl2 on Apache2 on Win200
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 23:10:03 GMT
I have followed the instructions at

I've put the following in my httpd.conf file:
LoadFile "c:/Perl/bin/perl58.dll"
LoadModule mod_perl modules/
PerlRequire "C:/Apache2/conf/"

I have expanded mod_perl-2.tar and extracted into modules\

I have c:perl\bin in my path. And still I get the
error below.
 Can someone help me?

C:\>"C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\bin\Apache.exe" -w -f "C:\Program Fil
es\Apache Group\Apache2\conf\httpd.conf" -d
"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apach
Syntax error on line 135 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/modules/ into serve
r: The specified module could not be found.
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC>
key to exit.  0....

Do you Yahoo!?