perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jochen Lillich ...@teamlinux.de>
Subject Dynamlcally loading modules at run-time
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:50:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing my first mod_perl handler. I'd like to make the handler some
kind of dispatcher that dynamically loads certain modules depending on
the URI called:

/foo/index => require foo; $result = foo::index();
/foo/other => require foo; $result = foo::other();
/bar/index => require bar; $result = bar::index();

I'd like to ask for your advice there. Is this a clever way to go in
the first place? And how would i best code this concept? Or is there a
better way to reach a modular structure in a big web application?

Best regards,

	Jochen