perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Carlos Ramirez <vzn05...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Re: Defaulting to default-handler from custom handler
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 23:56:56 GMT
Yup that fixed it, setting the handler via $r->handler('cgi-script') in a FixupHandler works.
The table in the mod_perl cookbook (pg452) says is all. I must have overlooked that bit of
information while I was banging my head on the my desk trying to get this to work.
Thanks for the help and the book too ;)

-Carlos