perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Nicholas Studt <nst...@angrydwarf.org>
Subject Re: cookies and IE
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:15:23 GMT
> Alan wrote [ 01 October 2002 at 03:09 pm ]
>
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 11:30:59AM -0700, Alan wrote:
>
> Turns out the issue was the 'expires' tag... IE wouldn't set the cookie
> until it was set to '+1d'

If setting the expires tag to +1d fixed the problem you may want to look
at the time on the machine running IE. I ran into a problem where the
clients clock was in the wrong timezone, this of course changed the
distance from GMT and caused the cookie to be expired as it was sent. IE
did not accept the cookie at all. However once the time was set
correctly the cookie worked correctly.

--
  nicholas l studt
  nstudt@angrydwarf.org