perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Taisuke Yamada <...@imasy.or.jp>
Subject Re: mod_perl and DAV integration
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 23:46:50 GMT

> Has anyone devised a method (using mod_dav or otherwise) for writing perl
> handlers to satisfy DAV requests?  All the solutions I have found so far
> either do not give enough control over the response formation or requre the
> use of C handlers.

Are you looking for complete DAV solution or some testbed that you
can modify for experimental purpose?

I never claims this to be compliant DAV implementation, but I once
wrote something you might be able to play with:

  http://webdav.todo.gr.jp/download/experimental/Apache-DAV-skelton2.tar.gz

It's XML handling is not even a kludge, and many things are not
completed, but maybe simple enough to modify and adapt for your need.

I wrote it to test out behavior of various DAV clients, and also to
experiment on separation of DAV frontend and file repository backend,
so I can use backend to write DAV-interoperable CGI later on.

--
Taisuke Yamada <tai@imasy.or.jp>
PGP fingerprint = 6B 57 1B ED 65 4C 7D AE  57 1B 49 A7 F7 C8 23 46