perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Tiller, Michiel" <Michiel_Til...@bmc.com>
Subject perl-status not showing "Compiled Registry Scripts"
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 08:30:36 GMT

Hi All,

Environment:
  Embedded Perl version v5.8.0 for Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27
  osname=solaris, osvers=2.6, archname=sun4-solaris
  uname='sunos 5.6 generic_105181-26 sun4u sparc sunw,ultra-1 '

Problem:
perl-status not showing anything in "Compiled Registry Scripts".

All the other sections of perl-status are fine, I get to see my
PerlRequire'd Files, Loaded Modules, etcetera, but nothing in Compiled
Registry Scripts. Yes, I did test it in single server mode with "httpd -X".
Still nothing.
I'm 100% sure that my scripts ARE running under mod_perl though, because I
don't have any cgi-script handler in my httpd.conf. They must be executed by
Apache::Registry, since that's simply the only handler I have in this
server.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Michiel