perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Baljit Sethi <bal...@bcaresearch.com>
Subject [Newbie Q] Cleanest way to implement one logon per user?
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:08:40 GMT
Hello.

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

What I want to do is limit client logons to one logon per username ie while
a client has a session open, he/she cannot logon to the website from another
terminal.

Platform: Apache 1.3.x with mod_perl & DBI

I have looked high and low, gone through Apache book after book with no
measurable success (mod_usertrack & mod_session are the only modules briefly
mentioned).

If someone could just point me in the right direction, I will gladly do all
the required research.

TIA,
Ballay :)