perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Enrico Sorcinelli <e.sorcine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Some consideration about my Apache::SessionManager RFC
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 00:57:46 GMT
Hi all.
First of all, sorry for my duplicate RFC post to this list.

I've submitted today an RFC to mod_perl ml, as you've maybe seen.
The main problem is that another old RFC with the same namespace has been
submitted.
However the RFC is out of date (October 2000!!!) and the module hasn't been
_never_
uploaded to CPAN.
Then I've search and I've found this module only on sourceforge but
the project seems to be closed (the last 'work in progress' version is
dated october 2000).
Moreover the two modules do two _different_ things.
How I proceed in this case?

Thanks in advance

	- Enrico