perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Kari Nurmela <kari.nurm...@utu.fi>
Subject Re: Local file security (in 1.27)
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:53:09 GMT

>So, question is: How do I protect my data files from being accessed by
>anything else than my own perlhandler? Can I set another uid for all that
>has to do with my specific perlhandler? Hints are most welcome.
>
>  // Joel

Maybe you are facing the same problem, that I asked earlier in this
list? Question: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/modperl/message/43025

The only solution I came with was to patch mod_perl.c and mod_perl.h
with settings that disable handlers except from httpd.conf. At least I
think these attached patches should do the trick... ;-)

Best wishes, Kari