perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Enrico Sorcinelli <e.sorcine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: [RFC] Apache::SessionManager
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:20:46 GMT
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:31:04 +0100 (BST)
Matt Sergeant <matt@sergeant.org> wrote:

> There's the AxKit one, which does something pretty similar -
> AxKit::XSP::Session I think it's called.

It seems to be two modules that manage sessions over AxKit:

	Apache::AxKit::Plugin::Session (flexible session management for AxKit)

and

	AxKit::XSP::Session

but both requires AxKit framework (and Apache::Session, of course)

The main reason for which I've written Apache::SessionManager is that
only mod_perl is required (and Apache::Session, ;-))

I consider AxKit a powerful appserver (that I've used in the past)
but for some applications I only had need of simple mod_perl handlers

Thanks

	 - Enrico

Enrico Sorcinelli - Gruppo E-Comm
Italia On Line S.p.a.