perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andy Lester <a...@petdance.com>
Subject Re: Making perl handlers handle non-Perl
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:15:50 GMT
> ok, SetHandler sets a content handler for a given <Location> - it supersededs everything
else.

> unlike with normal Apache, mod_perl needs two things in order for your handler to be
called:
> the content hander to be perl-script (for Apache) and the name of your handler with PerlHandler
(for
> mod_perl)

So what we're saying is that with static .html files, there's no way for
me to get mod_perl to interject itself into Apache's chain?  Or PHP for
that matter?

I want my MyFilter to process EVERYTHING that Apache spits out, whether
with mod_perl, mod_php or just reading a .html file from the filesystem,
especially the mod_php stuff.

Should I be looking at one of the later phases (cleanup?) instead of
content generation?

Thanks,
Andy

--
%_=split/;/,".;;n;u;e;ot;t;her;c; ".   #   Andy Lester
'Perl ;@; a;a;j;m;er;y;t;p;n;d;s;o;'.  #   http://petdance.com