perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "C. Jon Larsen" <jlar...@richweb.com>
Subject Re: Multiple authentication methods
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:28:21 GMT

Simply write your authentication handler to try the 2nd method if the 1st
method fails. Easy .... I have to do this with handlers that look in 2
different tables sometimes, especially when a migration between systems is
in place.

--

C. Jon Larsen Chief Technology Officer, Richweb.com (804.307.6939)
SMTP: jlarsen@richweb.com (http://richweb.com/cjl_pgp_pub_key.txt)

Richweb.com:
Designing Open Source Internet Business Solutions since 1995
Building Safe, Secure, Reliable Cisco-Powered Networks since 1995