perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Robert Landrum <rland...@capitoladvantage.com>
Subject Re: Strange "Can't locate" errors
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:46:22 GMT
At 4:41 PM -0700 12/5/01, Tim Tompkins wrote:
>I've seen this happen on some NFS volumes on Solaris.  In this case the
>problem was supported by 'ls' reporting different contents on the same
>directory between two different shells.  Unfortunately, I'm not an NFS wiz
>and I don't recall what the resolution was (yeah, I know... really helpful
>:o)

Not NFS'd anyway.  Someone suggested that I might have a permissions
problem, since the webserver ran as user/group nobody.  I checked and
found that the lib with the perl-5.6.1 directory was read only for
world.  I'm trying to fix it now...

Rob

--
"Only two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not
sure about the former." --Albert Einstein