perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Mark Fowler <m...@twoshortplanks.com>
Subject Re: What phase am I in?
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 06:04:08 GMT
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> Which is nice for ORA and the books authors, but fairly irritating for
> folks like myself.  Hell, I have the book but I don't always have it with
> me.

For what it's worth:
http://safari.oreilly.com/main.asp?srchtext=current_callback

I know it's no reason to not have good documentation, but having a copy of
the eagle book to hand is very useful.  Does anyone know if ORA have any
plans to release it on CD at any point?

The Perl CD Bookshelf is great - especially as I can carry it around with
me on my laptop and not have to worry about connecting to the net to read
it.

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              mark@twoshortplanks.com