perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Nabarupa Banerjee" <nabarupa_baner...@msn.com>
Subject Apache Bench
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:07:58 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to use Apache Bench to test an IIS web server on which an ASP application is residing
?
Our server machine is a P IV WIN NT m/c and the client m/c's are PIII WIN 2000 m/c's. In the
current set up is it possible for us to use Apache Bench for testing ?

Does Apache Bench only work for a UNIX environment ?

When I downloaded Apache bench from the web site :
http://www.xenoclast.org/autobench/
I found .tar files which I unzipped using winzip to get many .c files.Are we supposed to compile
these .c files or is there any executable already existing ?

Do guide me regarding the same.

What is an APR ? It seems with an APR Apache Bench can be ported to an NT machine ? What is
the meaning of this sentence ?

Too many doubts..Pls help.

Regards,

Nabarupa.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com